Friday, March 27, 2015

It is enough

I started to comment on the idea that if I disagree with someone on ant subject today, I am automatically a hater, but I will leave that alone.

The day is to beautiful.

instead I will look again to the Psalms.

The Psalmist writes, "I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters. I will praise you among your assembled people. Praise the Lord all you who fear him."

Today is one of the most beautiful days I've had the privilege of living. Temps, perfect. Sun, a delightful encourager. Friday? 'nuff said.

As I await another of the many, many decisions to come down from the mountaintop, I'm reminded of Aaron and the funky bunch who waited for Moses to come down. Thunder and lightning were popping around the mountaintop, the people had received manna from heaven, water from a rock and yet they grumbled because Moses was taking too long up the mountain.

So, Aaron took their gold and melted it into a cow and they worshipped it.

And immediately applied for dumbest folk of all time.

God tells us to be still and know him. God tells us to wait for him. God says tell others what He has done.

And when time gets loose and runs around like chaos is a necessity, we fall apart.

Lord, heal us today of impatience. Love us into peace that we cannot explain. Gently let us become, simply let us be. Let your manna be enought.

And let us praise you for life itself

It is enought.

No comments: