Thursday, July 15, 2010

The tank if full (not empty)

Well, things could be better.

Suddenly I'm in a Robin Williams RV movie. The commode refuses to flush (or at least allow the, eh, material to leave). I have fuses going out all over the place. I've been sick to my stomach -- which might or might not account for the sick to my stomach. A repair shop just told me it would take at least $350 to fix it, which I don't have. But I'm saved, Mary says she will get a job, despite joblessness in the country being at some sort of all-time high.

What do we do? Frankly, I don't know. I think the tank if full, so we can't use the bathroom. I know it smells, so we can't use bathroom. And I can't God in any of this.

Seems like every time we leave, something happens.

I guess the thing to do would be to not leave.

Or just trust.

I'll try, which is about all I can muster at this point. All this is a bunch of, uh, stuff.

No comments: