Monday, May 23, 2011

Things I don't understand

Recently I spent a bit of time thinking about what I don't know. The list is endless. But I picked a top 10 for my readers to show the depth of my lack of knowledge.

I don't understand how they put the toothpaste in the tube. No matter what sort of toothpaste I buy, I can't get it out after a day or two. So who is the guy who figured this out?

I don't understand how a cell phone works, but then again, mine is hit and miss anyway. I barely understood the land line. Now they have something I can carry around in my pocket till I lose it.

I don't understand how the first person who milked a cow thought to do that. Drink what from where?

I don't understand why everyone can't get together for the greater good. What does it matter who is right?

I don't understand how much of this thing called the atonement works or worked, but I'm so very happy it did.

I don't understand what the person who invented tooth pics was thinking when they did.

I don't understand why God grants us grace when we certainly aren't worthy of it, but again, I'm so happy he did.

I don't understand why those who believe in evolution never noticed that we're less healthy than the human race has ever been though we live longer. What's the point of that?

I don't understand why so many people were describing the "rapture" as a bad thing.

I don't understand why gas prices continue to grow. Isn't it the same product it was when it was $.50 a gallon. Has it gotten better? Why is it that when new devices come out that I don't understand, they get cheaper as more people buy them, but gas continues to get higher. Maybe the guy who puts the paste in the toothpaste tube is the one setting the prices of gas.

Feel free to comment and let me know what it is that you don't understand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand any of that either, although what else would toothpaste go in?