Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Things don't understand, Part II

The second edition of "Things I don't understand."

I don't understand why they put that stupid cotton ball-ish stuff in the Tylenol when there is none in any prescription medicine. All it does is make it impossible to get to the Tylenol.

I don't understand why our leaders can't lead. As nearly as I understand it, both sides have tried the same old stuff and neither has worked much. Correct me if I'm wrong, as people normally do, but couldn't we ask people who have done it before when "it" worked how to do "it" and just do it that way? I'm talking about everything. I have my own things I'm worried about, but overall, I'm worried about overall and that takes precedent over politics.

I don't understand God's will, though I'm teaching a Bible Study on it. Wouldn't it work better if He just let us see the plan so we could try to do the plan? Just saying.

I don't understand the failure of some to try to love. I understand the not-loving, but that's just another of the failures we're accomplished at. But the failure to try...

I don't understand anyone who would hurt an animal, or allow someone to hurt an animal, who would look the other way when animals were hurt. I don't. I really, really don't.

I don't understand portions of scripture, though I am so brilliant despite this topic, but I know God wants me to read them anyway. I don't understand those who never read it at all. Is there some part of us that thinks He doesn't care if we do?

I don't understand those who make fun of those who believe. If one doesn't choose to believe, God help them. If so, why would one make fun, laugh, ridicule? If they're right, well, I'm wasting my time. If I'm right, they spend eternity in Hell. Uh, which might be rightfully called worse? Just saying.

Finally, I don't understand if I paid massive amounts of money into Social Security over the years, why someone might be talking about cutting my Social Security. Isn't it mine? Do I not get the total I put in? Can one take my money and throw it away?

Oh.

No comments: