Monday, April 4, 2011

Passing it on

What a glorious day of worship was yesterday. The music, for the second consecutive Sunday, was exceptional. The singing was worthy, as we lifted Him on high, the praise portion of the praise and worship was terrific.

He is worthy.

He is exalted. He is worthy of our praise. He is worth the time and effort. He is God, and though it is quite obvious, we are not..

As we walk this glorious path together, we're reminded that God is great, God is good, and we must be thankful, always.

In Psalms 78, the Bible reads: "1 Give ear, O my people, to my teaching; incline your ears to the words of my mouth. I will open my mouth in a parable;  I will utter dark sayings from of old, 3 things that we have heard and known, that our ancestors have told us.  We will not hide them from their children; we will tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done."

Pass it on. Tell the coming generations. Tell about the wonders he has done. Seems remarkably like my intentions here at this church, but if not this blog, then the next. If not that one, then the next. Pass it on.my friends, pass it on.

No comments: