Friday, June 10, 2011

My bucket

Ah, I must admit that the idea came from my reading and researching another idea, but it stuck like Band-aids. What is your Christian bucket list? You know, the list of things you want -- even so far as to need -- to do before you die? From a Christian perspective.

I'll do 10, as I have things to do this morning that include thinking, so this is my top 10 things I would like to accomplish before I head home.

10. Go on Paul's journeys, particularly to the still surviving town of Ephesus.

9. Go on a missionary journey that creates churches along the way.

8. Bring someone to Christ who develops his or her own ministry.

7. See the greatest of God's creation: The Grand Canyon, Hawaii, etc.

6. Pray the sinner's prayer with my children and/or grandchildren.

5. Return to Israel for a month of slooowww visitation.

4. Play music with Third Day for just one set.

3. See Christ coming in the clouds.

2. Spend a day with Max Lucado.

1. Join hands with Mary and walk across the River Jordan, hearing God's voice say "Well done, my good and faithful servant," and seeing Frankie and Jesus walking toward us.

No comments: